Mukilteo is situated on Puget Sound in Snohomish County. The city is small (20,000 people as of the 2010 census), but it boasts world-class landscapes. Mukilteo Lighthouse Park is considered one of the best sights in the area, and it is easy to see why. Anyone can visit the area and get lost in history as time flies by. The rest of Mukilteo, however, is very much in today’s world. Average home prices in Mukilteo are over $500,000.
With that much of an investment, homeownership can be a stressful ordeal. Whether you live in the City Center or Harbor Pointe, you want to ensure that your home is maintained with regular upkeep, but full-time employment, family, and other obligations always take up time. You probably find yourself keeping the inside of your home clean enough, and you make time (or hire someone) to clean your yard, but what about that attic and crawl space?
Crawl Space Cleaning
When was the last time you peeked into your attic? Over the holidays, perhaps? And the crawl space, almost certainly longer ago than that. Of course, you’re not going to clean your attic and crawl space every week when you vacuum your house, but they do need attention and maintenance. Luckily, there are crawl space cleaning and attic cleaning professionals in the Snohomish County area who service Mukilteo. Read below for a description of the services available in Mukilteo.
- Pest removal is a service offered for both the attic and crawl space. While some rodents and pests might be dealt with by the homeowner, a professional can offer thorough removal services and can take steps to prevent the same problem from recurring. It’s a safe bet that once one rodents knows to take advantage of a home’s shelter that the others know the same thing. Let a professional give your attic and crawl space the protection they deserve.
- Mold removal and remediation is another service offered for both the attic and crawl space. Mold can give off a foul odor and cause respiratory problems. Even harmless mold can be irritable to certain people. Your local professionals can give you an evaluation with the best option to clean the mold and help it stay gone.
- Insulation installation is another service offered for both the attic and crawl space. Whether you need crawl space insulation or attic insulation, a professional can replace or replenish it with spray foam insulation. This method allows for precise application.
- Duct insulation and sealing is one more service offered for both the attic and crawl space. Wherever your ducts are, a professional can seal them so that there is no loss of air between your heating and cooling unit and the rooms inside your home. The insulation will stop energy loss as air flows through the ducts and prevent moisture formation on the ducts.
- Attic sealing is a service designed to close off all nooks and crannies in your attic so that minimal air is lost from your home to the attic, or the attic to outside. Essentially, the attic is kept clean and covered with vents to the outside regulating temperatures so that your attic is an optimal buffer for your home’s internal climate.
- Crawl space encapsulation is a service designed to completely seal your crawl space from the outside. Top, bottom, walls, supports, and even vents are covered so that you can keep moisture levels controlled. Regulated temperatures and controlled moisture levels means that your crawl space will be inhospitable to pests like ants and termites. The crawl space is also kept clean, tidy, and energy efficient.
So stop delaying and contact your Snohomish County professionals today. They can inspect your attic and crawl space and make sure that your home is kept healthy for years to come.
We Also Provide:
Crawl Space Insulation
Spray Foam Insulation
Duct Insulation & Sealing
Crawl Space Encapsulation
Mold Removal & Remediation
We Are Local:
Arlington |Edmonds | Everett | Lynnwood |Marysville | Mill Creek | Monroe |Mukilteo | Snohomish